Thursday, April 11, 2013

Read-on, remember, recollect, practise.......

“You wouldn’t worry quite so much about what other people thought of you if you only realized how little they actually did!”

 

“We become what we think about.”

 

“How important is this, really? What is the worst thing that would happen if the thing I am worrying about came true?”

 

“Good habits are hard to form and easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to form and hard to live with. Pay attention. Be aware. If we don’t consciously form good ones, we will  unconsciously form bad ones.”

 

“If I put my problems on paper and then share them with someone that cares, I cut them in half. Conversely, if I share my joys I double them.”

 

“How long will I let this issue be a challenge? How long will I let fear, resentment or self-pity consume me, one minute, one hour, one Day, one Week, one Month? Its up to me to change my mind, no one else can do that for me!”

 

“First we form habits, then they form us.”

 

“To live without fear is one of the life’s chief aims.”

No comments:

Post a Comment